NEW VitiFerm™ BIO Vulcano
VitiFerm™ BIO active dry yeasts are the first yeast strains that have been carefully selected from a biodynamic habitat and being produced by an exclusive and new procedure for pure and organic yeasts. The yeast strains have been selected due to its proven natural physiological characteristics in order to produce wines dominated by strong influence from the terroir and selected grapes.
Packing units: 0,5 kg | 10 kg
- Easy to use, globally first yeast blend with dried Pichia kluyveri yeast.
- Reliable fermentation process and linear fermentation kinetics
- High alcohol tolerance.
- Extended flavour spectrum due to Pichia kluyveri.
- Emphasizes ideally the varietal and terroir character in every wine.
- Rapid clarification after fermentation due to native pectinases activity of the Sacch. cerevisiae.
- Free from emulsifiers, petrochemicals and other synthetic compounds.
- Certified organic according EC regulations.
- Spontaneous fermentation alternative for red and white wine.