NEW VitiFerm™ BIO Paradisi
VitiFerm™ BIO Paradisi active dry yeast is a wild and pure fermentation yeast (species Saccharomyces cerevisiae),
that was selected from one of Germany's best vineyards for the vinification of expressive, fresh rosé and summer wines.
The exotic aroma profile differs fundamentally from conventional yeasts and is characterized by a high diversity and
aromatic intensity. The taste spectrum leads to wines with the character of pink grapefruit and blood orange peel.
Packing units: 0,5 kg | 10 kg
- Offers a fruity and exotic aroma spectrum.
- High alcohol tolerance.
- Broad flavour spectrum of pink grapefruit and orange peel characters.
- Fruity and fresh.
- Stable and persistent aroma.
- Low formation of acetaldehyde.
- Fully organic certified according to EC (approved for organic wine production on the bases
of the standards of USDA and COR).